The Benefits of ABW
ABW enterprise education programs help students of all ages to prepare for life beyond the classroom by providing the invaluable opportunity for them to ‘experience’ being an adult in the world of Australian business.
Programs go far beyond teaching business related skills – because our programs are experiential, students can learn to work as part of a larger team, develop a sense of responsibility, gain confidence, and get a better feel for future career possibilities.
Advantages of participating
Students experience a range of situations and can develop or improve skills that will help them for the rest of their lives. They can:
- Experience the responsibility of running a business
- Practise making important decisions and experience the results
- Improve or develop leadership skills
- Learn to work effectively as a team member
- Develop time management skills
- Obtain advice and insights from business experts
- Gain a clearer picture of career preferences
- Improve oral and written presentation skills
Fun makes learning easy!
Best of all, ABW’s experiential enterprise education programs are so much fun that students are easily engaged. Learning becomes an enjoyable experience and lessons learned in the hands-on environment are likely to be remembered.
Give your students a helping hand into a better future! Speak to us about enterprise education programs for your school.